Things To Think About
The owner’s father used to send out a newsletter to his customers. He liked to end each newsletter with humorous rural one-liners for them to think about. He believed in adding that personal human touch and not always being about business. He wanted to end their day with a laugh.
His son and granddaughter would like to continue this wonderful tradition with new items to ponder. They will be updating this page periodically.We would love our customers to share any one-liners. We will gladly share them on this page!
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- There is great need for a sarcasm font.
- MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after BlueRay? I don’t want to have to restart my collection….again.
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I didn’t make any changes to.
- How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just not and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- They begin the evening news with “Good Evening,” then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
- In filling out an application, where it says, “In case of emergency, notify:” I put down “DOCTOR.”
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Call Us Today At ♦ (913) 371-5566
Mon - Wed: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Fri - Sun: Closed